CALIDAKA 3-Bottle Wine Dispenser,Wall Mounted Beverage Bottle Stand Liquor Dispenser,Spring-Loaded Upside Down Spirit Drink Liquor Dispenser Home Bar Wine Dispenser Tools
Brand: CALIDAKAColor: silverFeatures: 【Elegant Liquor Bottle Dispenser】3-bottle alcohol shot dispenser with aluminum frame,beautiful and practical, suitable for people who often hold parties at home 【Leak-proof Juice Dispenser】Bar shot dispenser for liquor bottles can be mounted on a wall or shelf, ensuring that any bar and kitchen are unique, making it unique. Easy to use and super neat. 【DIY Your Own Style Wine】This 3 bottle liquor dispenser adopts a rotatable design, which is very convenient to use. Just rotate the valve to easily distribute different types of wine, and easily keep the bartable tidy and orderly. The design also looks stylish, making it as a beautiful shelf for displaying bottles. 【Wide Application】The best selection of low cost wine racks - Wine Racks - Wine Wall - Glass Vodka - Wine Holder - Cooler Bracket - The Bottle Holder - Cooler Beer - Bucket Ice - Holder Wine - Rack Wine - Wall Mount Wine Bottle Holder - Alcohol Glass - Drink Cooler - Wall Wine Rack - Alcohol Dispense - Bottle Holder Wine 【Package Included】1pc x Liquor Dispenser;Size(W x H):About 24x30cm Part Number: 15992861693852Details: 3-Bottle Wine Dispenser,Wall Mounted Beverage Bottle Stand Liquor Dispenser,Spring-Loaded Upside Down Spirit Drink Dispenser Wine Beer Alcohol Bottle Beverage Stand Revolving Nozzle Drinkware Set Features: Makes it simple to measure and mix drinks. Can be fitted to wall or onto a shelf and is sure to add character to any bar and kitchen. Allows you to easily dispense 3 different types of liquor with the simple twisting of switch. Has a spring-loaded receptacle that holds bottles of various sizes up to 1 liter. Neat and elegant way of dispensing alcohol. Prevents wastage or spillages. Specifications: Type: Liquor Dispenser Material: Aluminum Alloy Color: Silver Size(W*H): About 24x30cm Package Included: 1pc x Liquor Dispenser Note: 1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. 2. Please allow 0.5-2 cm differences due to manual measurement.EAN: 0694327530212Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.7 x 3.9 inches
$ 42.99$ 37.49
Liquor dispensers are an effective and efficient way for bar owners to manage and monitor the amount of liquor poured during operation. Ideal for large establishments with high-volume customers, most liquor dispensing systems can be linked to the bar’s POS system, allowing them to compare the total liquor pours to the day’s sales.
As the name suggests, this machine automatically dispenses liquors in a measured quantity. It uses mini-flow meters directly attached to liquor bottles to track down each pour in real-time. This way, you can be sure of your drinks’ consistency and prevent the common mistake of over-pouring.
Types of Liquor Dispensers
- Guns. Typically, guns involve tubing that runs from the bar to an area with small vats where they pour the liquor. When a customer selects an alcohol brand, the liquor pass through the line, traveling from the liquor room into his drinks. Most of the time, bars limit guns use to rail products such as vodka, gin, rum, rye, and other spirits.
- Spigots. Spigots utilize time-release valves for dispensing liquors. They feature a ring placed around a nozzle on the liquor bottle. Once requested, the selected bottle is put through an activator ring, pressing a lever that will open a valve through an electrical courant to pour a configured amount of the liquor.
Although using a liquor dispensing unit will benefit most busy establishments, it is not suitable for all businesses. Here are some pros and cons of liquor dispensers that you need to know to help you decide whether it is a good fit for your bar or not.
Pros & Cons of Liquor Dispensers
- Ensures consistent drinks. The main reason for using a liquor spout is to provide your customers with consistent drinks. It also prevents over-pouring and spillage, which means that no liquor goes to waste.
- Allows prompt service. With its automatic mechanism, this device saves a lot of time and enables quick service at all times. If you want to eliminate long waiting times to keep your customers happy, adding this equipment to your bar is an excellent idea.
- Minimizes expenses. Using liquor pourers can also reduce your bartender training expenses.
- High initial cost. Implementing a liquor dispensing system at your bar can be very costly. You need to purchase a flow meter for every liquor bottle you have, and the set-up cost can be significantly high.
- Requires maintenance. Sweet liquors tend to crystallize, which may cause clogging. So it is necessary to conduct regular maintenance and check the lines and spigots to maintain smooth operation.
- Separate inventory system. Although liquor dispensers can pour exact amounts of alcohol, it still requires different liquor inventories. These systems have no way of indicating when an entire bottle of liquor is missing.
- Too impersonal. Most clients enjoy seeing your bartender pouring them a drink straight into a glass. Using these machines can lose some personal touch in your customer service.
Advanced Mixology carries a wide selection of liquor dispensers to suit all your bar needs. Shop now!