TMCRAFT 128oz Mini Keg Growler, Pressurized Stainless Steel Home Keg Kit System with Updated Co2 Regulator Keeps Fresh and Carbonation for Homebrew, Craft and Draft Beer
Color: Stainless Steel
- 128OZ CAPACITY: Portable size is easy to transportation and storage. Measures 7.3"L x 5.3"W x 18.3"H & fits your home cooler/fridge
- STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL: The mini keg tap dispenser kit is constructed w/ solid food grade stainless steel which keeps beer flavors and fresh, regulator is made from aluminum & tap from brass material.
- UPGRADED REGULATOR: Monitor the mini keg growler‘s current PSI from the regulator gauge more accurately and fine tune pressure by rotating the adjustment knob to control the beer flow
- CO2 CARTRIDGE SYSTEM: Screw CO2 gas cartridges（3/8" Thread）into the regulator to maintains perfect carbonation. 16g capsule can tap 128OZ of beer. (CO2 CARTRIDGE NOT INCLUDED)
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: Message us 24/7 via Amazon for full support and service if you are not fully satisfied with our mini keg or it does not perform to your expectations
Details: COMPONENTS 1. Mini Steel Keg (128oz). 2. Beer Keg Spear with Pressure Relief Valve. 3. Highly Polished Faucet. 4. Black Bakelite Knob. 5. Black C02 Regulator 6. Thread 3/8" CO2 Cartridge/Capsule (not included). HOW TO ASSEMBLE 1. Manually clean mini-keg, cap, spear body,faucet and beer hose with warm water and mild soap before use. 2. Pour craft beer, draft and homebrew into keg 3.Install faucet into spear body. (We have completed this step for you) 4. Attach hose into spear. 5. Connect the newly assembled tap system to the top of the keg by screwing it on. 6. Turn in a new 16g C02 capsule with thread type of 3/8", turn clockwise firmly into the regulator base. DON'T stop turning if you hear a slight gas leak swish, finish turning it in all the way it seals properly. 7. Connect the regulator to the spear body and check whether the regulator knob is in OFF position. 8. Put a glass or pitcher under the faucet spout, with the faucet knob puller forward(ON),Slowly turn the regulator knob on in clockwise direction, until beer starts to flow out.Suggest tapping 5-8PSI. Note: Once keg is completely empty, pull the pressure relief valve to release the CO2 gas. Once empty, you can remove CO2 cartridge.
Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 8.9 x 7.2 inches