Brand: RabbitColor: SilverFeatures: This classic corkscrew's twin arms provide extra leverage to remove wine corks with ease. Constructed of durable plastic and stainless steel for long service life. Designed to fit any size bottle. Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. Binding: Kitchenmodel number: W4041Part Number: W4041Details: The Rabbit Wing Corkscrew is an essential tool for any home bar or kitchen. This classic corkscrew's twin arms provide extra leverage to remove wine corks with ease. Constructed of durable plastic and stainless steel for long service life. Designed to fit any size bottle. Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning..EAN: 0022578101064Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 5.0 x 1.7 inchesLanguages: English
$ 29.99$ 25.49
Brand: RabbitColor: SilverFeatures: OPEN WINE WITH EASE: No buttons needed! This corkscrew wine opener starts upon contact with the wine cork and automatically pulls the cork and then ejects it after removal from the bottle HIGH QUALITY: This durable automatic corkscrew includes a built-in rechargeable battery to open 30+ bottles of wine with a single charge AT HOME: Make popping the cork on your next bottle simple and fun with this automatic corkscrew. Works on all cork types, including synthetic and plastic corks GREAT GIFT IDEA: Let the corkscrew do all the work! This corkscrew makes a perfect gift for your favorite wine lover or anyone who has trouble with a manual wine bottle opener. Perfect for a Mother's Day, Birthday, or holiday gift! TOTAL PACKAGE: Features a built-in foil cutter for added convenience opening any bottle Binding: Kitchenmodel number: W6316Part Number: W6316Details: The world's first automatic electric corkscrew has arrived! A revolutionary addition to any home bar or kitchen, the Rabbit Automatic Electric Corkscrew removes any cork from the wine bottle on contact, then immediately ejects it from the spiral. Simply place the electric opener over your next bottle of wine, then let the corkscrew do the rest. Yes, it's really that easy! This automatic corkscrew works on all cork types, including plastic and synthetic corks. Up to 30 bottles of wine can be opened on a single charge, so you won't have to worry about recharging the unit after each use. For added convenience, the electric corkscrew's end cap twists off to reveal a built-in foil cutter that works quickly and efficiently on any unopened bottle of wine. A micro USB wall charger is also included.EAN: 0786173574028Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches
$ 64.99$ 56.49
Brand: Rabbit Color: Black Features: TIME SAVER: Fast and easy to use. Uncorks any size wine bottle in 3 seconds flat with a single pull, then easily eject the cork. INNOVATIVE: This award-winning original lever corkscrew was tested for 20,000 cork pulls to ensure a premium, hassle-free wine opening experience every time. COMFORTABLE GRIP: Features an ergonomic handle for added comfort and control while opening. HIGH QUALITY: Constructed with hardened polycarbonate, metal, and nylon for long-term durability. AT HOME: Includes a foil cutter, extra non-stick coated spiral, and a 10 year warranty. A great gift for any wine enthusiast! Binding: Kitchen Details: Product Description 1...2...3...You just opened your next bottle of wine! In three seconds flat, the Rabbit Original Lever Corkscrew uncorks any size bottle of wine with a single, effortless pull. Tested for 20,000 cork pulls by an independent laboratory, this corkscrew wine opener's modern design and superior performance make it an essential addition to any modern home bar or kitchen. An ergonomic handle adds comfort and control, while tough polycarbonate metal and nylon construction ensures long-term service life. This corkscrew wine opener includes a foil cutter, extra spiral and a 10 year warranty. Amazon.com Enjoying a glass of fine wine shouldn't begin with fishing out that old souvenir opener from the back of the kitchen drawer. Instead, Metrokane's Rabbit corkscrew offers an intelligent design backed by well-built materials to swiftly and gracefully open any wine bottle. Operation is incredibly simple: just place the neck of the bottle between the two ear-shaped arms, then lift the lever on top and the cork comes right out. Crafted of hardened polycarbonate metal and reinforced nylon, the tool is made to hold up to heavy use, and ergonomic padding on the lever keeps it comfortable. With its smooth, velvety black finish and unique shape, the Rabbit manages to look industrial and sleek-sure to draw attention at social gatherings. The tool also comes with a foil cutter and an extra spiral worm. All pieces are packaged in a padded gift case. Metrokane ensures the corkscrew with a 10-year warranty. --Kara Karll EAN: 0799418366340 Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 7.6 x 2.4 inches
$ 100.99$ 87.49
Corkscrews and wine openers are essential tools for any food or beverage establishment that serves wine. Their main and only purpose is to open wine bottles by removing the cork. To use a corkscrew, you need to screw the worm, a pointed metallic helix, into the cork center and gently pull by the handle or boot lever to extract the cork from the bottle.
Types of Corkscrews
- Waiter’s Corkscrew. The waiter’s corkscrew, also known as the wine key or sommelier knife, is considered the oldest wine opener. It features a worm for piercing the cork and a two-step leverage hinge for removing it. It also comes with a built-in knife in its handle for cutting the foil wrapping under the lip of most wine bottles. With its compact size, multiple functionalities, and ease of use, the waiter’s corkscrew is the perfect option for servers who work directly at tables opening wine bottles and pouring wine.
- Winged Corkscrew. The winged corkscrew, also named butterfly, owl, or angel corkscrew, has two levers (one on each side of the worm) that control its whole operation. Twisting the worm into the cork will raise these levers, and pushing them down will allow you to extract the cork from the bottle in one smooth motion.
- Winged corkscrews are easy to use and work on all cork sizes, making them a popular choice for removing synthetic corks. However, they are not ideal for opening old-aged wines with natural corks that have become brittle over time as they may dislodge some cork crumbs and leave them floating around in your wine.
- Wine Cork Extractor. As the name implies, the wine cork extractor or twin-prong cork puller features prongs that slide down between the cork and the wine bottle. To remove a stopper, insert the prongs into the cork by applying light force to the handle. Once fully inserted, twist the cork extractor and pull upward to remove the stopper entirely. Using the cork extractor allows you to extract a wine stopper without damaging it, making it the perfect tool for opening vintage wines with natural corks. It also enables winemakers and wine enthusiasts to sample their wine before re-inserting the cork.
- Lever Corkscrew. The lever or rabbit corkscrew operates with a pair of handles that firmly grip the bottle’s neck while in use, providing the user with total control. A lever allows you to twist the worm into the cork and gently pull it from the bottle by simply pressing or lifting it, respectively.
- Mounted Corkscrew. Mounted corkscrews are wine openers clamped or attached to counters or walls to ensure maximum stability and sturdiness when removing wine corks. They provide additional torque for faster and more efficient cork removal, making them an excellent option for busy establishments.
- Pull Corkscrews. Pull corkscrews use a continuous twist motion to drive the worm into the cork and remove it from the wine bottle.
Advanced Mixology carries a great selection of corkscrews to suit all your wine opening needs. Shop now!