HIWARE Hiware LZS13B 12 Inches Stainless Steel Mixing Spoon, Spiral Pattern Bar Cocktail Shaker Spoon
Brand: HIWAREColor: SilverFeatures: VERSATILE & PROFESSIONAL. Long, professional and well balanced - this cocktail mixing spoon has the most outstanding and attractive advantages. Effortlessly mixes and blends cocktails with just simple stirs, allowing you to create tasty and beautiful looking drinks. SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIALS. The classy 18/10 stainless steel material makes it be long - term used with no problems. It will not be bent ,rust or remain odor even if it is used for a long time. Retains the durability and healthy of this material. Meantime, it is DISHWASHER SAFE. PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS - ESPECIALLY THE FUNCTIONAL LENGTH. At 12 inches it has the ideal length for stirring drinks in taller glasses. Easily reaches the bottom of any cocktail shaker and mixing glass. The twist of the spoon makes it easier to grip and enhance the mixing strength while the striking teardrop design will accent your bartending skills. FUNCTIONAL USES. This mixing spoon is perfect for mixing martini, margarita, rum, whisky, vodka, scotch, brandy, tequila and some beverages like smoothies, milkshakes, juices and more. Typically used in bars, cafes, restaurants, Bistrot au Vin, parties, offices and even homes. AN AFFORDABLE MAGIC FOR YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS. Whether you want to give it to a friend as a souvenir or use it yourself for an entertaining evening, it's an easily affordable item. This spoon is a clever addition to your life and guess what? - If your looking for a spoon to get that last bit of mayonnaise or peanut butter out of the jar, look no further this is the one you need! Binding: Kitchenmodel number: LZS13BPart Number: LZS13BDetails: A must-have for the home bar, Hiware gleaming bar spoon is ideal for use with cocktail shakers, tall glasses and pitchers. It's an entertaining essential. Specification Length: 12". Evenly mixes drinks, milkshakes, juices, dressings, and more. Long, slender mixing spoon for reaching into cocktail shakers. Twisted stem provides swizzle stick action. The cut-glass mixing beaker is both elegant and durable, and the equally beautiful teardrop barspoon is designed to provide comfort while stirring drinks. A true cocktail requires more skill than just pouring a spirit in a glass and topping with coke, which is where the Twisted Mixing Spoon comes in. With its professional stainless steel look, you can stylishly and effortlessly combine cocktails with a simple stir. This spoon can reach to the bottom of almost any tall cocktail glass, so you can go wild and create some giant tasty masterpieces!EAN: 0520449726205Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 1.3 x 0.3 inches
$ 7.99$ 6.49
Brand: HIWARE Color: Clear Features: Quality Seamless Design - Made of ultra-clear lead-free glass with with a thick, weighted bottom to ensure that you get the most from your mixing experience Easy to Use - this cocktail glass has a wide mouth and beaker-like spout for a smooth pour, fits standard size strainer Heavy Duty and Durable - No more spilled drinks or cracked glass. Whether it's Whiskey, Martini, Manhattan or an Old Fashioned, you'll be creating, straining & serving like a professional bartender Features - 100% lead free and dishwasher safe Great Service - You can contact our customer service if any questions, we will reply shortly. We are happy to provide 100% money back if you are not fully satisfied with the mixing glass Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.8 x 4.2 inches
$ 31.99$ 27.49
The success of any bar depends on the skills of the bartenders behind the counter. Ensure that they create consistently quality cocktail drinks by providing them with the right liquors, ingredients, mixers, and most importantly, tools. With proper tools, you can guarantee that your bartenders mix and serve only the best-tasting cocktails with proficiency and efficiency.
Essential Bartender Tools Every Bar Should Have
There are various bartender tools that every bar should have, each designed to perform a specific function. It is helpful to know these essential items before deciding which ones to buy. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the right equipment for your bar.
- Cocktail Shakers. A well-equipped bar should have one or more cocktail shakers for mixing beverages. Bartenders put the cocktail ingredients—usually liquors, fruit juices, syrups, and ice—into one of these sealed stainless steel glasses and shake them vigorously to create a perfectly shaken cocktail.
Cocktail shakers allow easy pouring of mixed drinks into the customer glass. They also enable bartenders to explore new recipes and expand their cocktail repertoire. Most shakers come with built-in strainers to separate the ice and other non-liquid ingredients.
- Muddlers. Bartenders use muddlers in making different cocktails such as mojito, mint Julep, whiskey smash, and others. This tool helps in crushing or smashing herbs, spices, or fruits to release their aromatics and flavors, which aid in infusing the drink effectively.
Muddlers come in plastic, metallic, or wooden finishes. Most mixologists prefer wood muddlers as they bring out the authentic taste of the cocktails. You may also opt for ergonomically designed muddlers with a long handle as they allow easy holding. They keep the bartenders’ hands from hitting the side of the glass or shaker, ensuring safe use.
- Jiggers. A jigger is a bar essential that helps bartenders concoct mixed drinks consistently and prevent over pouring cocktails. It acts as a measuring cup to ensure that they are using the correct amount of ingredients on each cocktail.
Jiggers are available in different sizes ranging from 0.25 up to 2.5 ounces. Although a standard jigger has a capacity of 1.5 ounces, it is handy to have various sizes available in your bar.
- Bar Spoons. Bartenders do a lot of stirring, making bar spoons a vital part of their work paraphernalia. A bar spoon features a long twisted handle that allows its user to stir in a smooth circular motion. It can gently mix the ingredients to dilution without breaking down the ice. It is also useful when making layered drinks.
- Strainers. If you want to create ice-free cold drinks, you will need a cocktail strainer. You can use this tool by placing it over the mouth of your cocktail shaker and letting the liquid pass through its small holes, leaving the ice in the shaker.
Fine mesh strainers are perfect for removing smaller particles from other non-liquid ingredients.
Advanced Mixology carries a great selection of bartender tools to provide you with high-quality bar essentials. Shop today!