Deiss Deiss PRO Citrus Zester & Cheese Grater — Parmesan Cheese Lemon, Ginger, Garlic, Nutmeg, Chocolate, Vegetables, Fruits - Razor-Sharp Stainless Steel Blade, Wide, Dishwasher Safe
Brand: DeissColor: Dishwasher SafeFeatures: COMFORTABLE TO USE & BUILT TO LAST The Grater-Zester has a razor-sharp stainless steel blade that won't rust and a comfortable, non-slip handle. Its unique curved sides make it extremely rigid and allow you to apply more force when it's needed. SAVE SPACE IN THE KITCHEN Replace your bulky, unsafe, and hard-to-clean box grater or heavy electric food processor with a single Deiss Grater-Slicer. The metal grater's teeth won't clog up the way other graters do, so it's a snap to clean. Just pass it under running water. IMPROVE YOUR COOKING Amaze your friends with new, restaurant-like recipes. Add strong new flavours with freshly zested ingredients without any bitter pith taste. When using the grater with hard cheeses such as parmesan, you'll get a nice pile of cheese that melts almost instantly on hot pasta. ZESTING & GRATING HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SIMPLE Shear the hardest cheese into grated fluff using almost no pressure. Simply zip the cutter-knife across the rinds of oranges, lemons and limes. In seconds, you can have finely grated garlic or ginger or treat yourself to a favorite dessert topped with fluffy chocolate flakes. Binding: KitchenDetails: The Deiss Grater-Zester: The Easiest Way to Zest Citrus And Grate CheeseThe most time-consuming part of cooking recipes that require zest is carefully peeling off the white pith inside the peel. Pith is very bitter and can ruin your recipe. Unlike an old fashioned mandoline or julienne peeler, the Deiss Shredder-Zester gives you zest in 30 seconds - and doesn't even touch the pith! You end up with perfect tiny zest curls - effortlessly. Discover gourmet tastes in well-known and favorite dishes by adding freshly grated spice like ginger. So why wait to create new fruit dishes or fine vegetable salad - get your professional Deiss Grater-Zester today!A Universal Tool That Makes Daily Cooking Easy!✓ High-quality stainless steel that won't rust ✓ Non-Slip Soft Handle for Good Grips ✓ Razor Sharp, Safe and Durable Edges ✓ Plastic Protective Cover for Safety Storage and Easy Washing by Hand ✓ Easy to Clean & Dishwasher SafeParmesan on your table will taste better than ever!Hard cheeses are a snap to grate as well - particularly if you like a finer shredding than most traditional box graters with container can produce. The Deiss handheld cheesegrater produces tiny, ribbon-like curls, not hard little granules. Because of its unique shape, the grated cheese melts almost instantly in your plate.Finally ... The Best Tool That Helps You Easily Grate & Zest AnythingThe Deiss Zester-Grater's sharp grating edges allows you to zest and grate almost anything - coconut, potato, cabbage, apple, lemon, lime, orange, onion, papaya, nutmeg, cinnamon, garlic, carrot, chocolate, etc.Lifetime GuaranteeDeiss Kitchenware provides a lifetime guarantee on all its product series.Scroll up, click "Add to cart" to order your garlic press and peeler set today!EAN: 0636824997624Package Dimensions: 15.1 x 2.4 x 1.3 inches
$ 21.99$ 18.49
The success of any bar depends on the skills of the bartenders behind the counter. Ensure that they create consistently quality cocktail drinks by providing them with the right liquors, ingredients, mixers, and most importantly, tools. With proper tools, you can guarantee that your bartenders mix and serve only the best-tasting cocktails with proficiency and efficiency.
Essential Bartender Tools Every Bar Should Have
There are various bartender tools that every bar should have, each designed to perform a specific function. It is helpful to know these essential items before deciding which ones to buy. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the right equipment for your bar.
- Cocktail Shakers. A well-equipped bar should have one or more cocktail shakers for mixing beverages. Bartenders put the cocktail ingredients—usually liquors, fruit juices, syrups, and ice—into one of these sealed stainless steel glasses and shake them vigorously to create a perfectly shaken cocktail.
Cocktail shakers allow easy pouring of mixed drinks into the customer glass. They also enable bartenders to explore new recipes and expand their cocktail repertoire. Most shakers come with built-in strainers to separate the ice and other non-liquid ingredients.
- Muddlers. Bartenders use muddlers in making different cocktails such as mojito, mint Julep, whiskey smash, and others. This tool helps in crushing or smashing herbs, spices, or fruits to release their aromatics and flavors, which aid in infusing the drink effectively.
Muddlers come in plastic, metallic, or wooden finishes. Most mixologists prefer wood muddlers as they bring out the authentic taste of the cocktails. You may also opt for ergonomically designed muddlers with a long handle as they allow easy holding. They keep the bartenders’ hands from hitting the side of the glass or shaker, ensuring safe use.
- Jiggers. A jigger is a bar essential that helps bartenders concoct mixed drinks consistently and prevent over pouring cocktails. It acts as a measuring cup to ensure that they are using the correct amount of ingredients on each cocktail.
Jiggers are available in different sizes ranging from 0.25 up to 2.5 ounces. Although a standard jigger has a capacity of 1.5 ounces, it is handy to have various sizes available in your bar.
- Bar Spoons. Bartenders do a lot of stirring, making bar spoons a vital part of their work paraphernalia. A bar spoon features a long twisted handle that allows its user to stir in a smooth circular motion. It can gently mix the ingredients to dilution without breaking down the ice. It is also useful when making layered drinks.
- Strainers. If you want to create ice-free cold drinks, you will need a cocktail strainer. You can use this tool by placing it over the mouth of your cocktail shaker and letting the liquid pass through its small holes, leaving the ice in the shaker.
Fine mesh strainers are perfect for removing smaller particles from other non-liquid ingredients.
Advanced Mixology carries a great selection of bartender tools to provide you with high-quality bar essentials. Shop today!