BestUtensils Best Utensils Stainless Steel Manual Lemon Juicer Squeezer Reamer 18/8 Stainless Steel Hand Held Citrus Juicer and Lemon Pourer (1)
Brand: BestUtensils Color: Silver Features: FRESH JUICE: Extract fresh citrus juice instantly. Sharp blades on the lemon juicer penetrate citrus rind and bore quickly into the center of fruit to extract maximum amount of juice with minimal effort. Screw in like a corkscrew, squeeze citrus and easily pour fresh juice into your mixing bowl, glass of iced tea or lemonade. INNOVATIVE GERMAN DESIGN: This juicer features a trumpet shaped pouring spout to ensure the juice flows perfectly into a cup or over a salad. DURABILITY & SAFETY: Made from lightweight 304 food safe stainless steel, this is one kitchen gadget you will have in your kitchen for a lifetime. EASE OF USE: The juicer allows lemon juice to be perfectly portioned. Just screw the juicer into the lemon, squeeze the lemon and pour as required without any mess. Get the juice out of lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, mandarins and more. ✔ OUR " MADE-TO-MEASURE " GUARANTEE: Since your satisfaction is our top priority, this product is backed by our 1-year warranty, any quality problem, please contact with us by email promptly. BestUtensils professional-quality cookware, tools, bakeware, serveware and dinnerware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen. Binding: Kitchen Details: BestUtensils Premium Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Manual Lemon Juicer Squeezer,PACK OF 1 100% Brand new and high quality product Extract fresh citrus juice instantly. Sharp blades on the lemon juicer penetrate citrus rind and bore quickly into the center of fruit to extract maximum amount of juice with minimal effort. Screw in like a corkscrew, squeeze citrus and easily pour fresh juice into your mixing bowl, glass of iced tea or lemonade. Drizzle fresh citrus juice onto seafood or add to marinades. Ideal for lemons, limes and oranges. No mess, or out-of-control squirts with the easy-to-use lemon pourer. Stores conveniently in your silverware drawer. Polished stainless steel interior. Brushed stainless steel exterior. Nonreactive to acidic juices. Dishwasher safe. Dishwasher-safe. We commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens. Specification: ★ Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel ★ Package: 1* Juicer ★ Dimensions: 1.5"(L) x 1.5 (W) x 2.75"(H) ★ Product Weight: 0.81 ounces ★ Shipping Weigth: 1.41 ounces Description: ★ Pour fresh juice into mixing bowl, glass of iced tea or lemonade. ★ Squeeze citrus and easily extract maximum amount of fruit. ★ Juice citrus from the source instantly. ★ The best way to start your day is to have fresh lemon juice in warm water, to neutralise your body. It also cleanses your intestines. ★ All you need to do is screw your Squeeze Away Lemon Squeezer into the top of the lemon, ensuring all the holes are inserted into the lemon … and squeeze the outsides! Just squeeze however much you want, and put the left over citrus in the fridge, with the Squeeze Away inserted, for future use. ★ One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 1.0 x 0.3 inches
$ 13.99$ 11.49
The success of any bar depends on the skills of the bartenders behind the counter. Ensure that they create consistently quality cocktail drinks by providing them with the right liquors, ingredients, mixers, and most importantly, tools. With proper tools, you can guarantee that your bartenders mix and serve only the best-tasting cocktails with proficiency and efficiency.
Essential Bartender Tools Every Bar Should Have
There are various bartender tools that every bar should have, each designed to perform a specific function. It is helpful to know these essential items before deciding which ones to buy. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the right equipment for your bar.
- Cocktail Shakers. A well-equipped bar should have one or more cocktail shakers for mixing beverages. Bartenders put the cocktail ingredients—usually liquors, fruit juices, syrups, and ice—into one of these sealed stainless steel glasses and shake them vigorously to create a perfectly shaken cocktail.
Cocktail shakers allow easy pouring of mixed drinks into the customer glass. They also enable bartenders to explore new recipes and expand their cocktail repertoire. Most shakers come with built-in strainers to separate the ice and other non-liquid ingredients.
- Muddlers. Bartenders use muddlers in making different cocktails such as mojito, mint Julep, whiskey smash, and others. This tool helps in crushing or smashing herbs, spices, or fruits to release their aromatics and flavors, which aid in infusing the drink effectively.
Muddlers come in plastic, metallic, or wooden finishes. Most mixologists prefer wood muddlers as they bring out the authentic taste of the cocktails. You may also opt for ergonomically designed muddlers with a long handle as they allow easy holding. They keep the bartenders’ hands from hitting the side of the glass or shaker, ensuring safe use.
- Jiggers. A jigger is a bar essential that helps bartenders concoct mixed drinks consistently and prevent over pouring cocktails. It acts as a measuring cup to ensure that they are using the correct amount of ingredients on each cocktail.
Jiggers are available in different sizes ranging from 0.25 up to 2.5 ounces. Although a standard jigger has a capacity of 1.5 ounces, it is handy to have various sizes available in your bar.
- Bar Spoons. Bartenders do a lot of stirring, making bar spoons a vital part of their work paraphernalia. A bar spoon features a long twisted handle that allows its user to stir in a smooth circular motion. It can gently mix the ingredients to dilution without breaking down the ice. It is also useful when making layered drinks.
- Strainers. If you want to create ice-free cold drinks, you will need a cocktail strainer. You can use this tool by placing it over the mouth of your cocktail shaker and letting the liquid pass through its small holes, leaving the ice in the shaker.
Fine mesh strainers are perfect for removing smaller particles from other non-liquid ingredients.
Advanced Mixology carries a great selection of bartender tools to provide you with high-quality bar essentials. Shop today!