nnaa Stainless Steel Bell Jigger, Bar Tool With 0.5oz, 1oz, 1.5oz and 2oz Measuring Marks, Polished Finish, Cocktail Jigger Measuring Cup
Brand: nnaa Color: bar blue Features: 【Durable & Accurate Measurements】 Clear and precise Interior measuring lines. Calibrated marks include: 1/2oz, 1oz, 1 1/2oz, and 2oz. Machined for accuracy and durability. 【Bartenders Choice】 Designed for ergonomics, comfort and quality, the streamline shape of this cocktail jigger helps reduce friction and sore spots. Comfortable and sharp in your bar bag, on your bar top, and home bar! 【Fast & Stable】 Wide-mouth with easy-to-see markings makes filling faster, save your time and effort. The solid construction of this jigger measuring cup is very comfortable to hold thru your fingers. Wider style also keeps the jigger shot glass stable, so it won't easily tip over and spill. 【High Quality】The measuring jigger made from heavy weight Stainless Steel 304, durable ,usable,even in high-volume commercial bars. Polished steel has no extra finish or color to chip or flake off, making it completely dishwasher safe (even in commercial dishwashers.) 【Guarantee】 Each cocktail jigger is backed by unbeatable quality, reliable customer service, and a trusted guarantee. Contact us with any questions or issues to get the fast, responsive support you need. Details: On the Smaller (1oz) Side: - 1/4oz - 1/2oz - 3/4oz On the 2oz Side: - 1oz - 1 1/4oz - 1 1/2oz - 1 3/4oz EAN: 0784136197291 Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches
$ 26.99$ 23.49
The success of any bar depends on the skills of the bartenders behind the counter. Ensure that they create consistently quality cocktail drinks by providing them with the right liquors, ingredients, mixers, and most importantly, tools. With proper tools, you can guarantee that your bartenders mix and serve only the best-tasting cocktails with proficiency and efficiency.
Essential Bartender Tools Every Bar Should Have
There are various bartender tools that every bar should have, each designed to perform a specific function. It is helpful to know these essential items before deciding which ones to buy. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the right equipment for your bar.
- Cocktail Shakers. A well-equipped bar should have one or more cocktail shakers for mixing beverages. Bartenders put the cocktail ingredients—usually liquors, fruit juices, syrups, and ice—into one of these sealed stainless steel glasses and shake them vigorously to create a perfectly shaken cocktail.
Cocktail shakers allow easy pouring of mixed drinks into the customer glass. They also enable bartenders to explore new recipes and expand their cocktail repertoire. Most shakers come with built-in strainers to separate the ice and other non-liquid ingredients.
- Muddlers. Bartenders use muddlers in making different cocktails such as mojito, mint Julep, whiskey smash, and others. This tool helps in crushing or smashing herbs, spices, or fruits to release their aromatics and flavors, which aid in infusing the drink effectively.
Muddlers come in plastic, metallic, or wooden finishes. Most mixologists prefer wood muddlers as they bring out the authentic taste of the cocktails. You may also opt for ergonomically designed muddlers with a long handle as they allow easy holding. They keep the bartenders’ hands from hitting the side of the glass or shaker, ensuring safe use.
- Jiggers. A jigger is a bar essential that helps bartenders concoct mixed drinks consistently and prevent over pouring cocktails. It acts as a measuring cup to ensure that they are using the correct amount of ingredients on each cocktail.
Jiggers are available in different sizes ranging from 0.25 up to 2.5 ounces. Although a standard jigger has a capacity of 1.5 ounces, it is handy to have various sizes available in your bar.
- Bar Spoons. Bartenders do a lot of stirring, making bar spoons a vital part of their work paraphernalia. A bar spoon features a long twisted handle that allows its user to stir in a smooth circular motion. It can gently mix the ingredients to dilution without breaking down the ice. It is also useful when making layered drinks.
- Strainers. If you want to create ice-free cold drinks, you will need a cocktail strainer. You can use this tool by placing it over the mouth of your cocktail shaker and letting the liquid pass through its small holes, leaving the ice in the shaker.
Fine mesh strainers are perfect for removing smaller particles from other non-liquid ingredients.
Advanced Mixology carries a great selection of bartender tools to provide you with high-quality bar essentials. Shop today!