GOBETTER GoBetter [Pack of 2] Wine Foil Cutter, 4 Stainless Blades Foil Remover for Wine Bottles - Removes Foil Top Effortlessly - Gift Box Package for Wine Lovers (Black)
Brand: GOBETTERColor: BlackFeatures: UNIQUE MAGNETIC DESIGN - GoBetter 2016 NEW RELEASE each foil cutter with 2 magnets, use it as a refrigerator magnet, easy to find and storage. Keeps the taste of wine always close at hand. ERGONOMICAL & DURABLE - 4 stainless wheels system with razor-sharp blades, Ergonomically designed for comfort, Cuts wine bottle foil cap off cleanly and evenly than using a knife or corkscrew of your wine opener. PACK OF 2 IN A DECENT GIFT BOX - with 2 elegant cutters packaged in a decent and high quality box, GoBetter makes it a Perfect Gift for Wine Lovers or Home Bar accessories usage for champagne, Red Wine. SIMPLY SQUEEZE & TWIST - Why bother using a corkscrew in a dangerous and diffcult way? Do yourself a favor when you can get this little gadget to do it for you, Just a gently squeeze and twist, and the foil top on the wine is gone. The foil remover is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, Click "ADD TO CART" to Enjoy The Best Service and Product only provided by GoBetter With No Hassle! model number: 8541913385Part Number: 8541913385Details: Tired of cheaply-made and hard to get the foil seal removed from a wine bottle? If you’re still using the "knife" that is built into corkscrews to cut the foil, or you try to remove the foil by using the end of the corkscrew, do yourself a favor, why bother when you can get this little gadget to do it for you. No stabbing yourself or others. The GoBetter Foil Cutter is so easy to use and works everytime! ☀ 4 Stainless Razor-Sharp Wheels - Cuts wine bottle foil cap off cleanly and evenly, no rough edges left on the remaining neck foil. ☀ New & Unique Magnetic Design - Stick the cutter as a fridge magnet, easy to find and storage ☀ Ergonomical Flexible Grip - Fits in your hand just fine ,need much less strength to remove the foil top from red wine bottle and champagne ☀ Gift Box Package - A decent but not costly gift for wine lovers Soooo Easy Steps To Get the Job Done: 1. Place the foil cutter on the top of your wine bottle cap 2. Squeeze the cutter, twist it with one-quarter turn 3. Remove the foil cutter, and the foil on the wine is gone GoBetter Your Better ChoiceEAN: 0711301782808Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.8 x 0.5 inches
$ 7.99$ 6.49
The success of any bar depends on the skills of the bartenders behind the counter. Ensure that they create consistently quality cocktail drinks by providing them with the right liquors, ingredients, mixers, and most importantly, tools. With proper tools, you can guarantee that your bartenders mix and serve only the best-tasting cocktails with proficiency and efficiency.
Essential Bartender Tools Every Bar Should Have
There are various bartender tools that every bar should have, each designed to perform a specific function. It is helpful to know these essential items before deciding which ones to buy. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the right equipment for your bar.
- Cocktail Shakers. A well-equipped bar should have one or more cocktail shakers for mixing beverages. Bartenders put the cocktail ingredients—usually liquors, fruit juices, syrups, and ice—into one of these sealed stainless steel glasses and shake them vigorously to create a perfectly shaken cocktail.
Cocktail shakers allow easy pouring of mixed drinks into the customer glass. They also enable bartenders to explore new recipes and expand their cocktail repertoire. Most shakers come with built-in strainers to separate the ice and other non-liquid ingredients.
- Muddlers. Bartenders use muddlers in making different cocktails such as mojito, mint Julep, whiskey smash, and others. This tool helps in crushing or smashing herbs, spices, or fruits to release their aromatics and flavors, which aid in infusing the drink effectively.
Muddlers come in plastic, metallic, or wooden finishes. Most mixologists prefer wood muddlers as they bring out the authentic taste of the cocktails. You may also opt for ergonomically designed muddlers with a long handle as they allow easy holding. They keep the bartenders’ hands from hitting the side of the glass or shaker, ensuring safe use.
- Jiggers. A jigger is a bar essential that helps bartenders concoct mixed drinks consistently and prevent over pouring cocktails. It acts as a measuring cup to ensure that they are using the correct amount of ingredients on each cocktail.
Jiggers are available in different sizes ranging from 0.25 up to 2.5 ounces. Although a standard jigger has a capacity of 1.5 ounces, it is handy to have various sizes available in your bar.
- Bar Spoons. Bartenders do a lot of stirring, making bar spoons a vital part of their work paraphernalia. A bar spoon features a long twisted handle that allows its user to stir in a smooth circular motion. It can gently mix the ingredients to dilution without breaking down the ice. It is also useful when making layered drinks.
- Strainers. If you want to create ice-free cold drinks, you will need a cocktail strainer. You can use this tool by placing it over the mouth of your cocktail shaker and letting the liquid pass through its small holes, leaving the ice in the shaker.
Fine mesh strainers are perfect for removing smaller particles from other non-liquid ingredients.
Advanced Mixology carries a great selection of bartender tools to provide you with high-quality bar essentials. Shop today!