A cocktail with Whiskey and squirt soda is as easy as ABC to make! Simple but tasty, this cocktail can be enjoyed hassle-free at parties and celebrations. Try this recipe written below.
Whiskey Squirt Ingredients:
Whiskey Squirt Preparation:
- In a shaker, mix ice, bourbon and orange curacao properly.
- Use a strainer and transfer the mixture into a highball glass with ice.
- Top with soda water.
- Add sliced peach for garnish.
Know Your Ingredients
- Squirt - a carbonated drink without caffeine
- Bourbon - distilled alcoholic beverage made from corn
- Soda water - carbonated water
- Highball glass - a slender glass used for drinks and beverages
- Shaker - used to mix ingredients properly
- Strainer - this is used to strain cocktails
Make this recipe and enjoy it with your friends and families.
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.