A commendable way to serve and enjoy whiskey sour is through jello shots. Being creative and imaginative, whiskey sour jello shots can be a fun way to indulge in your cherished whiskey sour drink.
Here are three ways you can enjoy.
1.GOT Party Jello
- 10g Orange gelatin
- 100ml Hot water
- 100ml Orange juice
- 200ml Bourbon Whiskey
- Dessicated coconut for garnish
- Plastic sword toothpick for garnish
- In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in hot water. Let it cool for 15mins.
- Add orange juice and whiskey and mix together.
- Pour the mixture in a silicone mold and refrigerate for 1-2 hrs
- Demold and cut. Garnish with plastic toothpick and coconut.
Did you know?
Gelatin are good for wrinkles!
2. Whiskey Swimming Gummy Shots
- A cup of Sugar free gummy bears
- 240ml Bourbon Whiskey
- A cup of Boiling water
- 2 sachets of Berry blue gelatin
- 8 pcs of 9oz Plastic cups
- Whipped cream
- Soak the gummy bears with whiskey overnight.
- Dissolve the gelatin with boiling water while mixing it occasionally.
- Add ice and a cup of cold water. Mix.
- Pour the mixture on the plastic cup.
- Add the soaked gummy bears.
- Top with whipped cream and more gummy bears.
Did you know?
Nobody knows who invented whiskey!
3. Bird Dog Whiskey Berry Lemonade Jello Shooters
- All the lemons you got, cut them lengthwise and scoop the middle part out.
- Heat Lemonade and put the gelatin and mix properly.
- After a couple of minutes, add the whiskey.
- Pour the mixture in the scooped lemons and refrigerate.
- Slice by wedges and serve.
Know Your Ingredients
- Gelatin - a colorless and flavourless collagen derived from animal products
- Whiskey - distilled alcoholic beverage made from grain mash
- Lemon - yellow citrus fruit used in cooking and making cocktails
- Shaker - used to mix ingredients properly
- Silicone mold - a mold made of silicone
- Strainer - used to strain liquids
Enjoy the jelly goodness of whiskey!
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.