With the sweet to sour taste with a tart bite at the end, Washington apples are excellent in scrumptious meals and tasty desserts, as well as in cocktails like Washington apple shots!
Sweet and tart apples added to the bitter taste of whiskey and a sour kick from lemon lime soda can make every meal exciting.
Whiskey Sour Apple Shot Ingredients :
Whiskey Sour Apple Shot Preparation :
- In a shaker, put whiskey, sour apple pucker and cranberry juice. Mix altogether.
- Using a strainer , pour the mixture in a shot glass.
- Top it off with lemon lime soda.
Know Your Ingredients
- Sour apple pucker - an apple flavored Schnapps from DeKuyper
- Lemon lime soda - carbonated soft drinks with lemon and lime flavors
- Whiskey - distilled alcoholic beverage made from grain mash
- Shaker - this is used as a container and for mixing ingredients
- Strainer - this is used for straining liquid beverages
Make everyday special with a shot of washington apple cocktail. Enjoy!
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.