Unlike bourbon with its sweet taste coming from corn, Rye Whiskey has more intense flavor and a spicy tone due to its main ingredient. Having said that, it is perfect to combine with the zesty sour taste of lemons together with syrup and Chartreuse. Try this recipe and enjoy the strong rye whiskey daisy cocktail taste in your palette.
Rye Whiskey Daisy Cocktail Ingredients:
- 120ml Rye Whiskey
- 60ml Yellow Chartreuse
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- A tablespoon of Simple Syrup
- Soda Water
- Fresh Lemon and Peach for garnish
Rye Whiskey Daisy Cocktail Preparation:
- In a shaker, add all ingredients in.
- Shake vigorously. Make sure it is well mixed.
- Pour the mixture in a highball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with lemon and peach slices.
Know Your Ingredients
- Rye Whiskey - distilled alcoholic beverage made from rye
- Chartreuse - a french liqueur usually have a color of green or yellow
- Simple syrup - a sweet mixture of sugar and water
- Shaker - used to mix ingredients properly
- Highball glass - a glass used to serve cocktails
- Strainer - used to strain drinks and beverages
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.