Even with the spirits removed, the flavors and texture of these drinks can be enjoyed and satisfy your cravings for a good glass of drink.
Here are five recipes you can try and be delighted with.
1. Margarita Mocktail
A citrus flavored drink with a salt to balance everything in your palate.
- In a shaker, put lime juice, lime cordial, simple syrup and ice.
- Rim the margarita glass with salt and lime juice.
- Transfer the mixture in the glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
2. Keto Eggnog
A creamy and milky drink kids can enjoy, as well as the kids at heart.
- In a saucepan, simmer half & half and add vanilla and sugar substitute.
- Pour a little amount of simmered half & half mixture to the egg yolks and whisk. Pour the rest after the egg yolks get tempered.
- Whisk properly while putting it back in the heat for 3 to 5 mins.
- Let it cool.
- Add the heavy cream and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Pour the mixture to a preferred glass.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg on top.
3. Kiwi Mojito
A fruity drink with a citrus kick and a minty flavor can burst your taste buds with good a refreshing feeling.
- In a container, put kiwi, lemon and mint then using a muddle stick slightly press to squeeze out the juices from those ingredients.
- Transfer the muddled ingredients into a glass.
- Add the simple syrup and sparkling water.
4. Lime & Bitters
A drink with an extra bite of bitters to wake and move you.
- In a highball glass with ice, put two dashes of bitters.
- Add lime cordial and top of with Lemonade.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
5. Rose Mocktail
A delicate and smooth drink that captivates not only your eyes for its beauty but also your palate for the flavors it provides.
- In a shaker, mix together all the ingredients except the soda.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour unto your tall cocktail glass.
- Top it off with soda.
- Garnish with fresh mint and some rose petals.
Know Your Ingredients
- Half & half milk - it's half whole milk and half heavy cream
- Mocktail - a beverage with the absence of an alcohol spirit
- Lime cordial - is a mixture of lime and water, a non alcoholic drink
- Sugar substitute - a food additive that gives sweetness to the food or drink you use it with
- Muddle stick - used to squeeze ingredients to release its juices
- Highball glass - a container used to serve drinks
- Saucepan - used in cooking
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.