Isn't it amazing how two extremely different things, when combined together makes something really exciting? Just like how the sweet flavors mixed with sour can produce excellent drinks that we can all enjoy.
1. Sweet & Sour Margarita
- 2tbsp tequila
- a Tablespoon of orange liqueur
- a Tablespoon of Key lime juice
- ¼ lime juice
- ½ tsp agave
- orange and lime wedge for garnish
- Rim the glass with water and sugar.
- In a shaker, put all ingredients and shake properly.
- Get the rimmed rocks glass and add ice and pour the mixture in.
- Garnish with orange and lime.
Did you know?
It's possible to have fried margaritas!
2. Midori Sour
A version of whiskey sour.
- In a shaker, put all ingredients and mix properly.
- Pour into a glass.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a piece of cherry.
3. Sweet & Sour Mix
- 480ml water
- A cup of sugar
- 120ml fresh lime juice
- 120ml fresh lemon juice
- Using a saucepan, bring to a boil the sugar and water, then let it cool.
- Transfer to a pitcher to cool completely.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients and mix properly.
- Rim a martini glass with lime and dip in sugar.
- Pour mixture over ice.
- Serve and enjoy.
Know Your Ingredients
- Midori - melon flavored liquor
- Lime - a round and green citrus fruit
- Lemon - yellow and sour fruit
- Sweet & sour mix - mixture of sweet & sour flavors
- Martini glass - an inverted triangle shaped glass used for cocktails
- Saucepan - stainless Steel pot used for cooking
- Shaker - used to mix ingredients properly