The type of Whiskey that acquires an apricot flavor is the Southern Comfort Whiskey. With the admirable taste it has, it's great with sour and tart flavors. Taking every sip is an experience that moves your palettes.
Southern Comfort Whiskey Sour Ingredients:
Southern Comfort Whiskey Sour Preparation:
- In a glass, pour whiskey, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Add ice and stir properly.
- Put lemon peel as garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
Know Your Ingredients
- Whiskey - distilled alcoholic beverage made from grain mash
- Lemon - yellow citrus fruit used in cooking and making cocktails
- Simple Syrup - a mixture of sugar and water
- Shaker - used to mix ingredients properly
- Stirrer - also known a bar spoon, this is used to stir beverages
Strainer - used to strain cocktails
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.