A variation of Whiskey Sour with an adventurous taste given by the smokey flavor it has can be a favorite of anyone.
Did you know?An average lemon has eight seeds!
Smoky Whiskey Sour Ingredients:
- 60ml smoky flavored bourbon
- 30ml pear liqueur
- 15ml lemon juice
Smoky Whiskey Sour Preparation:
- Put all ingredients in a shaker .
- Mix vigorously.
- Use a strainer and transfer the mixture in a chilled glass and enjoy!
Did you know?
Employees of Jack Daniel's get a bottle of JD every month!
Share this trivia!
Know Your Ingredients
- Lemon - a yellow sour fruit used in a lot of dishes and drinks
- Pear - a sweet and tart tasting fruit
- Whiskey - distilled alcoholic beverages made from grain mash.
- Rocks glass - also known as an old fashioned glass, used for cocktails.
- Shaker - used to mix ingredients properly.
- strainer - strains mixture
Enjoy the different experience a smokey whiskey sour can give. Cheers!
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.