The symphony of goodness that a classic Whiskey Sour embodies can be enjoyed even in the absence of the sweet factor a sugar can give.
Here are some ways to consider in making a no sugar added whiskey sour.
1. Whiskey Sour Slush
- 1 can Lemonade Concentrate
- Half a can of Orange Juice
- 80ml Lemon Juice
- 600ml Bourbon Whiskey
- A bottle of Lemon - Lime Soda
- Lemon slices for garnish
- In a big container, put all the ingredients in.
- Pop in the fridge and let it freeze.
- After 8 hours, use a fork to scrape the frozen slushies mixture.
- Serve in a rocks glass with lemon & cherry garnish.
2. Sorbet Whiskey Sour
- In a shaker with ice, put all ingredients.
- Shake properly.
- Use a Strainer and pour the mixture in a glass.
- Add lemon wedge and cherry for garnish.
3. Grapefruit Whiskey Sour
- In a rocks glass with ice, put bourbon.
- Squeeze the Grapefruit and lemon. Add together with the bourbon.
- Top off with soda water.
Know Your Ingredients
- Grapefruit - a variety of citrus fruit
- Bourbon Whiskey - distilled alcoholic beverage made from corn
- Soda water - carbonated water
- Maraschino cherries - a variety of cherries usually used for cooking
- Shaker - a container user for mixing cocktail
- Strainer - used to strain cocktails
- Rocks Glass - also known as an old fashioned glass
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.