Another simple cocktail that has packed of flavors. Scotch old fashioned, with a little sweet taste from oranges and cherries together with a kick of bitterness of Scotch, blends well with a bit of sugar, creates a wonderful lay-back drink that you will surely love.
Make one for yourself and experience a blast of flavors in every sip.
Scotch Old Fashioned Ingredients:
Scotch Old Fashioned Preparation:
- In a rocks glass, put sugar and biters, then muddle.
- Add a slice of orange and a piece of cherry, then continue to muddle.
- Add ice and Scotch.
- Stir properly and serve.
Know Your Ingredients:
- Angostura bitters - a concentrated bitters from herbs and spices
- Lemon - an oval shaped yellow citrus fruit
- Maraschino cherry - is a preserved and sweetened cherry
- muddle stick - used to smash ingredients to release its flavors
- rocks glass - also known as an old fashioned glass
- bar spoon - a long spoon used to stir drinks
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.