A red-stalked garden plant that is used for its medicinal properties before now can be eaten as well, as savory dish, as a dessert or as an alcoholic drink.
The crunch that Rhubarb has and it's sweet and tart flavor goes well with the sour taste of citrus and a spirit makes a very colorful and vibrant drink.
Here is a recipe for you to try.
Rhubarb Sour Ingredients:
Know Your Ingredients:
- Rhubarb - a plant with green leaves and red stalks which we use for dishes and drinks
- Amaretto - a sweet Italian liqueur from Italy
- Cider - alcoholic beverages from fermented apple juice
- Shaker - used to mix cocktails properly
- Rocks glass - used to hold mocktails and cocktails
The Perfect Pair
With the crunchy texture and sweet taste of rhubarb, it's nice to pair with the fragrant lavender or the sweet flavor of dates. It can be combined with spices like cardamom and ginger for extra kick.
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.