The sweet taste of peach that we enjoy in our delicious meals and scrumptious desserts can be an ingredient to enhance the flavor in our favorite drinks as well. Adding a little sour taste with the chosen alcoholic spirit can bring a delightful experience in your day!
Written here is a recipe which you can work on and appreciate.
Grilled Peach Sour Ingredients:
Grilled Peach Sour Preparation:
- Dip the peaches and lemons on sugar then grill.
- Chop and Muddle peaches on a shaker. Then put all the ingredients in.
- Use the shaker to mix properly all the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture using a strainer in a glass.
- Garnish with mint and peach slices.
Did you know?The third most popular fruit in America are peaches!
Know Your Ingredients
- Peach - a sweet yellow fruit that mostly used in different dishes and drinks
- Lime - a citrus fruit that enhances the flavor of any drink
- Egg whites - part of an egg
- Whiskey - distilled alcoholic beverages made from grain
- strainer - used to strain cocktail drinks to make it smooth and clear
- shaker - can either be a plastic or metal; use to mix ingredients properly
- Rocks glass - also known as the old fashioned glass
Did you know?
June 21 is the National Peaches and Cream day!
The Rise in Fame
Pennsylvania is the number one place in America who enjoyed peach sour for the last 15years. It is followed by New York, Ohio, North Carolina and Georgia.
On the other side of the globe, Canada, Australia and UK revel in the goodness of peach sour.
The Perfect Pair
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.