The sweet and smooth texture as well as the vanilla and caramel taste of this whiskey become a lot better when combined with the sour flavor of lemon to create a wonderful drink. You have an option of adding egg whites for more foamy and creamy flavor. Try this Whiskey Sour recipe written below.
Maker's Mark Whiskey Sour Ingredients:
- 60ml Maker's Mark Whiskey
- 30ml Simple Syrup
- 45ml Lemon Juice
- Lemon and Maraschino cherry as garnish
Maker's Mark Whiskey Sour Preparation:
- In a shaker, put bourbon, simple syrup, lemon juice and ice.
- Mix properly.
- Pour in a rocks glass.
- Add lemon wheel and cherry as garnish.
Know Your Ingredients
- Bourbon - distilled alcoholic beverage made from corn
- Simple syrup - a sweet mixture of sugar and water
- Lemon - yellow citrus fruit used in cooking
- Shaker - container used to mix ingredients
- Strainer - used to strain cocktails
- Rocks Glass - also known as an old fashioned glass
Enjoy your great drink! Cheers!
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.