From the vast array of cocktail flavors, here is an uncomplicated one: Lime Sour. Straightforward and easy, these mixed drinks are simple and easy to make. Try these three recipes of lime sour and enjoy the refreshing taste of great sour cocktails.
1. Lime Drop Martini
- Sugar and Lime zest for garnish
- fresh Mint Leaves
- Lime wedges
- 60ml Lime Juice
- 30ml Simple Syrup
- 60ml vodka
- 30ml Cointreau
- Rim the martini glass with sugar and lime zest. Set aside.
- In a highball glass, put mint leaves, lime juice and lime wedges in and muddle to release its juices.
- In a shaker, put vodka, orange liqueur and the mint mixture in and shake vigorously.
- Pour the cocktail in the rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with lime peel twist.
- Serve and enjoy!
2. Cointreau Lime and Soda
- In a glass, put Cointreau, lime juice and ice.
- Using a bar spoon, stir the cocktail properly.
- Add club soda.
- Put lime wheel as garnish.
3. Whiskey Buck Cocktail
- Make a ginger syrup by boiling water, sugar and ginger all together. Let it cool. Set a side.
- Put lime juice and whiskey in a rocks glass.
- Add ice and ginger syrup.
Know Your Ingredients
- Whiskey - distilled alcoholic beverage made from grain mash
- Cointreau - an orange flavored liquor
- Vodka - distilled alcoholic beverage made from agave
- Muddle Stick - used to smash ingredients to release its juices
- Shaker - used to mix ingredients properly
- Strainer - used to strain cocktails
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.