With an exotic flavors added to a simple but elegant whiskey sour, this Cuban inspired Whiskey sour with honey will definitely be a great deal. The sweet flavors of honey and with a sour kick from lemon juice also the spring fresh scent and goodness of lavender must be in your bucket lists to try.
Experience the beauty of this drink with the recipe below and tell us if it's worth your praise.
Did you know?
Lavender is part of the mint family!
Lavender Whiskey Sour Ingredients:
- 1 part Bourbon whiskey
- Lavender sugar
- 1 part Honey
- 1 part Lemon juice
- Fresh egg whites
- A dash of Angostura bitters
- Fresh edible flowers for garnish
Lavender Whiskey Sour Preparation:
- In a shaker, put all the ingredients except the flowers and sugar.
- Shake vigorously.
- Transfer to a rocks glass with sugar rimmed on it.
- Put edible purple flowers for garnish.
Know Your Ingredients
- Lavender - a flowering plant used as garnish and flavoring
- Lemon - yellow citrus fruit used for cooking and drinks
- Edible flowers - flowering plants that can be eaten
Did you know?
Mummification process includes lavender during ancient times in Egypt!
- Shaker - a steel container used to mix ingredients properly
- Rocks glass - also known as an old fashioned glass
- Jigger - a measuring tool for cocktails
Try this flower-infused cocktail and check if the flavors and texture will pass your taste buds. Enjoy!
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.