The combinations of flavors Knob Creek Whiskey have is a good platform for other elements to interweave with each other in terms of taste and texture. The sweet maple and caramel flavors, as well as the smoky aroma coming from this whiskey is the reason why it's still loved by most of us.
Try these variations of knob creek maple whiskey and pamper yourself with its goodness.
1. Whiskey Ginger
- In a rocks glass, put ice, whiskey and ginger ale.
- Put lime and lit with a match.
- Serve and enjoy.
Did you know?
Knob Creek is an actual name of a creek in Kentucky!
2. Creek Orchard
- 15ml simple syrup
- 8ml maple syrup
- 25ml Lemon juice
- a dash of Angostura bitters
- 60ml Knob Creek Maple Whiskey
- In a shaker, put all the ingredients in and shake vigorously.
- Use a Strainer and Transfer the mixture in a rocks glass.
- Add ice and enjoy!
3. Hot Toddy
- Cubed sugar
- Angostura bitters
- ¾ oz Lemon juice
- 2 oz Knob Creek Maple Whiskey
- Hot and boiling water
- A stick of cinnamon
- Fresh lemon wheel
- Place the sugar cube in a napkin then put a dash or two of bitters.
- After that, put the sugar cube in a rocks glass together with the lemon juice and whiskey.
- Use a muddle stick to crush the sugar and add hot water.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and lemon wheel.
Did you know?
January 11 is the Hot Toddy National Day!
Know Your Ingredients
- Knob Creek whiskey - is a brand of Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey
- Lemon - yellow citrus fruit used in a lot of ways
- Cinnamon stick - came from a cinnamon tree, used as additional flavors in cooking and beverages
- Muddle stick- used to smash ingredients to release its juices
- Shaker - used for mixing ingredients together
- Rocks glass - also known as an old fashioned glass
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.