The refreshing zesty zing of lime made into a cheerful drink and spiced up with a kick of jalapeño to make it lively that everyone can enjoy.
Try these three recipes that you will surely crave for more.
1. Spicy Jalapeño Limeade Margarita
- 45ml Silver tequila
- 30ml Triple Sec
- 45ml lime juice
- blue agave or corn syrup
- lime wedge for garnish
- Use the agave or corn syrup to rim the glass followed by salt.
- Using a shaker, mix the rest of the ingredients properly.
- Transfer to a chilled glass using a strainer
- Garnish with lime wedge.
2. Lime Cucumber Jalapeño Spritzer
- Put lime, cucumber and chili in a highball glass , then Muddle.
- Add ice and the red bull.
- Use the remaining cucumber, chili and lime for garnish.
3. Spicy Citrus Splash Cocktail
- Put the jalapeño in a shaker then Muddle until juice comes out.
- Juice the oranges and lime then put in the shaker together with the chili
- Add in the tequila and shake well.
- Use a strainer to transfer the mixture in a chilled glass.
Know Your Ingredients
Combine ingredients and add some jalapeño to give it an extra kick. Cheers!