There's nothing like drinking a cup of fresh-brewed coffee in the morning. But did you know that you can take it up a notch by adding St. Elizabeth's All-Spice Dram? Here's how.
1.5 oz Blackstrap rum
.5 oz St Elizabeth’s All-Spice Dram
1 oz Cold brew coffee
.5 oz Sweetened Condensed milk
2 dashes Mexican chocolate bitters
Cinnamon stick for garnish
1. Add .5oz sweetened condensed milk
2. Add 1.5 oz cold brew coffee
3. Add .5 oz St. Elizabeth's All-Spice Dream
4. Add 1.5 oz blackstrap rum
5. 2 dashes of Aztec chocolate bitters
6. Add ice, and then shake.
7. Strain over ice into double old fashioned glass
8. Garnish with 2-3 dashes of bitters & cinnamon stick
Watch the full video here: