With the combination of sweet and sour pineapple juice, blue curacao and a tequila, this Caribbean Mist is as refreshing as the Caribbean Sea!
Try this recipe and experience the warm sea breeze of the Caribbean.
Caribbean Mist Cocktail Ingredients:
- 1oz Tequila
- 1/2oz Blue Curacao
- 1 1/2oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/2oz Orange juice
- Maraschino Cherry
- Fresh Pineapple
Caribbean Mist Cocktail Preparation:
- In a shaker, put tequila, blue curacao, pineapple juice and orange juice.
- Add ice and mix very well.
- Pour and strain into a highball glass with ice.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple and a cherry.
Know Your Ingredients
- Blue curacao - lahara flavored blue liqueur
- Tequila - an alcohol made from the agave plant
- Pineapple - Sweet and tangy fruit, a good source of vitamins and minerals
- Shaker - a container used to mix ingredients properly
- Strainer - used to strain cocktails
- Highball glass - an elongated glass used to serve drinks
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.