Simple as whiskey sour with quite an amusing combination of bourbon spirit, sweet tasting soft drink and a luscious cherry makes a wonderful and powerful drink.
Easy to make but the flavor it produces is as stunning as it look.
Make these recipes and enjoy your BCC!
1. Cherry bourbon Coca-Cola Slushie
- In a square baking tray, pour coke and freeze for one hour.
- When frozen, smash and put in a blender together with the rest of the ingredients except the cherry.
- Blend until slushy.
- Pour in a highball glass.
- Garnish with Maraschino cherry.
Did you know?
Coke in cans were invented during World War for soldiers!
2. Cherry Coke Bourbon Float
- 1oz Bourbon Whiskey
- ½ oz cherry brandy
- A can of cherry coke
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry
- A scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Pour the bourbon, cherry brandy and cherry coke in a highball glass.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top with cherry as garnish.
Did you know?
The first soft drink in space was Coca-Cola!
Know Your Ingredients
- Bourbon - distilled alcoholic beverage from corn.
- Coca-Cola - a famous carbonated drink
- Cherry - a round, red and sweet Berry, used for flavorings and garnishes
- Highball glass - a tall glass used to hold drinks
- Blender - used to make slushies and purees
- Baking tray - made of aluminium, used for cooking and other food preparation
This drink can make any gatherings joyful and exciting. So put together these ingredients and enjoy. Cheers!
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.