Delightful desserts, savory dishes and tasty drinks deserve a cherry on top! For cocktails, adding cherry for its flavor makes it even more special. The sweet and tart flavors of cherry and Whiskey or bourbon or any alcoholic spirits, when combined, makes a pleasing and delectable drink. Try these recipes and enjoy every sip.
1. Bourbon Cherry Smash
- 10pcs Sweet Pitted Cherries
- 90ml Bourbon Whiskey
- 30ml Cointreau
- Dash of Orange Bitters
- 30ml Simple Syrup
- 15ml Lime Juice
- 90ml Lemon Sparkling Seltzer
- In a shaker, put cherries, bourbon whiskey, Cointreau bitters, syrup and lime juice.
- Muddle until cherries releases its juice.
- Put ice and shake properly.
- Transfer to a rocks glass.
- Top with lemon sparkling seltzer and garnish with a cherry.
2. Cherry and Black Pepper Sour with Tomatin Legacy
- 2oz Tomatin Legacy
- 2oz Lemon Juice
- 1oz Cherry Syrup
- A pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Fresh Egg White
- Black Cherry for garnish
- In a shaker , put all ingredients and shake vigorously.
- Use a strainer and pour the mixture in a rocks glass with ice.
- Add black cherries and peppercorn for garnish.
3. Black Cherry Bourbon Lemonade
- In a rocks glass with ice, add cherry lemonade and bourbon.
- Squeeze half a lemon.
- Stir using a bar spoon and garnish with lemon.
Know Your Ingredients
- Whiskey - distilled alcoholic beverage made from grain mash
- Cointreau - orange flavored liquor
- Cherry - a round red berry that is used for cocktails and dishes
- Rocks Glass - also known as an old fashioned glass
- Shaker - used to mix ingredients properly
- Bar spoon - also known as stirrer, used to mix cocktails
Make every cocktail special by adding cherries.
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.