This alcoholic beverage has a citrusy sweet and sour flavors with rich and buttery taste on paletes. Excitingly, it's nice to combine with any other ingredients. Listed below are recipes you can try.
1. American Honey: The Standard American Sour
- In a shaker, put whiskey, lemon juice, simple syrup and ice together.
- Shake vigorously.
- Transfer to a highball glass.
- Top of with club soda.
- Garnish with lemon peel.
2. The American Honey & The Kings Ginger
- 1 oz American Honey
- 1 oz Kings Ginger
- ½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 oz Apple Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Lime wedge as garnish
- In a highball glass with ice, add Kings Ginger, whiskey, lime juice and apple juice.
- Mix together with a bar spoon.
- Top off with ginger beer.
- Add lime wedge as garnish.
3. American Honey: The Upscale American Sour
- 45ml American Honey
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Simple Syrup
- Drops of Orange Bitters
- Orange peel
- In a shaker, put whiskey, lemon juice, simple syrup, bitters and ice.
- Mix properly.
- Pour into a glass with ice.
- Top off with Prosecco and garnish with twisted orange peel.
Know Your Ingredients
- Whiskey - distilled alcoholic beverage made from grain mash
- Lemon - yellow citrus fruit used in cooking
- Prosecco - a sparkling wine
- Shaker - a container used to mix ingredients
- Stirrer - so called bar spoon
- Highball Glass - a slender glass used for cocktails
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.