Plan for a cozy evening at home this Valentine’s Day with a homemade meal and love-inspired cocktails that are sure to keep you feeling warm and fuzzy. The recipes below are easy to make, and they all include fresh fruit for a crisp finish. Pair them with dinner or serve one up as a nightcap before bed, and don’t forget the garnish!
*Tip: To keep your cocktail perfectly cool through the evening, try our Beverage Chilling Stones in place of ice cubes. They’re made of 100% pure soapstone and won’t alter the flavor of your drink or scratch your glass.
Love, Love, Love
5 oz. Champagne
.5 oz Aperol
1 Tbsp. Muddled raspberries
1 Tbsp. Simple Syrup
Fresh Mint and Blueberries for Garnish
- Add the muddled raspberries and simple syrup to a champagne flute. Use one of our muddler kits to make your own using fresh raspberries.
- Pour in the Aperol.
- Top the cocktail with champagne.
- Garnish with a mint leaf and blueberries.
1 oz. Campari
1 oz. Sweet Vermouth
1 oz Rye Whiskey
Lemon Wedge or Orange Peel for Garnish
- Add the campari, vermouth, whiskey and ice to a mixing glass and stir. You can also use a classic cocktail shaker.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge or orange peel and serve.
To simplify this recipe, add all ingredients to a rocks glass with ice, then stir and garnish. Et viola!
5 oz. Sparkling Rosé
1 Tbsp. Muddled Strawberries
1.5 oz Gin
.75 oz agave
.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
.5 oz Pomegranate Juice
.5 oz Rose water
Rose Petal for Garnish
- Add the muddled strawberries, lemon juice and agave to a mixing glass or a cocktail shaker.
- Pour in the pomegranate juice, rose water and gin.
- Add ice and stir/shake well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass, and add the sparkling rosé.
- Garnish with a rose petal and serve.
The pomegranate used in our Sweet Nectar recipe adds a sharp, zesty flavor and may even be considered a sensual pick-me-up. This powerful antioxidant can help boost blood flow throughout the body. Many experts also believe it can stimulate your libido. This, in turn, promotes fertility in both men and women.